Sunday, December 9, 2007

Project 6 Evaluation

I anguished over this project for quite some time. This was due in the midst of 3 exams, a paper, and a 100 page report, so lets just say the creative juices were nearly spent when it came to this project. The blocks I chose either could spell "COW", "POW", or "PBJ". Since I approached this very literally, the blocks were going to be the title to the film and ultimately decide what the film was going to be about. I started the first day trying to come up with any possible story about a cow or anything having to do with a cow, such as eating a hamburger. These ideas quickly met the trash can. Then I decided to take another angle and go with the peanut butter and jelly possibility. I downloaded every peanut butter and jelly song on the internet and found the perfect one. The film was practically done for me, all I had to do was follow the instructions, since the song is basically a rough "how to" tutorial on how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwitch. Then at approximately 1:00 a.m. on Wednesday morning filming began. I didn't have any grapes so I got in touch with their agent and had them flown in Wednesday afternoon to conclude filming. After the grapes made their smashing appearance (pun intended) I just had to match the images up with the song and voila! a highly disgusting PBJ was made for everyones viewing pleasure. The DVD was burnt and I hopped in the car to come to the party. Is it possible for you to post all of the video race films on the blog? That would be awesome.

1 comment:

Six X. One said...

My plan during the break is to create a compilation of all the block films and put them online. I'd really like to do that.