Sunday, November 11, 2007

Vision screening

I went to see the Vision screening at Jengo's Playhouse last Wednesday. We got there about 5 minutes late and missed Kristen's film, which of course was shown first. I was impressed by many of the films that were shown. Of course I recognized the film manipulation that Oliver and his group did. I thought that the Mario film was absolutely hilarious. I would have liked to know how they made that one. Mantis was good as well and I was surprised that they had a pretty good cast for the film. Overall the films that were screened were high quality and its good to see the work that other students in other classes are doing since we aren't exposed to it very often. It would have been nice to see some more student work. Now I wish that I had submitted something.

No comments: